Photo

Have You Dreamed Of Master?

97 replies to this topic

#91 cryptic26

cryptic26
  • Members+
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:10 AM

Great topic and very inspiring. I just joined. I had once a dream with guruji but Sri yukteswarji spoke to me. It was 5 in the morning. For specific reasons, I would not disclose the details but He put His finger on my christ consciousness. I asked him another question and I got the answer on my own. Another instance, it was during meditation, I found myself in front on Sri Yukteswar and he again advised me something specific about kriya. I checked with SRF and they confirmed that these visions would be correct. There was a span of a year where I probably saw or had some conversation with almost many masters during my dream. This was also the year when my wife was pregnant. 

#92 simple

simple
  • Members+
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:30 PM

Thank you, cryptic26, for sharing your beautiful experiences.  They are truly inspiring to me.  So sweet that our Paramaguru is also looking after us.  

There is a story of a person who was flying into Los Angeles, when before him stood Sri Yukteswarji in the airplane.  He told him to get Kriya Initiation, and then he left.  Once he arrived into Los Angeles, he was walking about in the hotel lobby where he was staying, when he noticed Sri Yukteswarji's photos and he approached someone and asked them who this person was and then conveyed his airplane experience to them.  Well it just so happened that it was Convocation week at the hotel, and the Kriya Initiation was to happen the next day or that day itself (don't remember), and the monastic explained to him that normally a student has to study the lessons for one year before they get their Kriya Initiation, but that in his case, he didn't have to, as Sri Yukteswarji has already approved him for initiation. So this person got his Kriya initiation right away.  

#93 omgurudeva

omgurudeva
  • Moderators
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:21 AM

Great topic and very inspiring. I just joined. I had once a dream with guruji but Sri yukteswarji spoke to me. It was 5 in the morning. For specific reasons, I would not disclose the details but He put His finger on my christ consciousness. I asked him another question and I got the answer on my own. Another instance, it was during meditation, I found myself in front on Sri Yukteswar and he again advised me something specific about kriya. I checked with SRF and they confirmed that these visions would be correct. There was a span of a year where I probably saw or had some conversation with almost many masters during my dream. This was also the year when my wife was pregnant. 

Would you mind sharing the specific advise on Kriya? I can drop you a PM. As a Kriyaban if this clarifies or highlights something that would be quite helpful!

Thanks

#94 cryptic26

cryptic26
  • Members+
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:53 AM

Would you mind sharing the specific advise on Kriya? I can drop you a PM. As a Kriyaban if this clarifies or highlights something that would be quite helpful!

Thanks

You are more than welcome to. I can share my dream but then the words of Sri Yuktesware might be specific to me. Happy to share if you think it would be useful. Please send me a pm.

#95 omgurudeva

omgurudeva
  • Moderators
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:32 PM

Thanks

You are more than welcome to. I can share my dream but then the words of Sri Yuktesware might be specific to me. Happy to share if you think it would be useful. Please send me a pm.

I get a message that you aren't using Messaging system. Not sure why ?

#96 lotusflower

lotusflower
  • Moderators
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:28 AM

Thanks

Messaging system can be used when having the member+ status, that will happen after having made 4-5 post.

IDF, :pronam:

<span style='font-size: 10px;'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='color: #000080'>Everything in the future will improve if you make the spiritual effort now.</span></span></span>

#97 omgurudeva

omgurudeva
  • Moderators
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:09 AM

Thanks

Messaging system can be used when having the member+ status, that will happen after having made 4-5 post.

IDF, :pronam:

Crypyic I have sent you a PM. :)

#98 brygivrob

brygivrob
  • Moderators
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

I recently had a quick vision of Brother Bhaktanandaji and Master near me. Brother was clear to my vision but Master was behind a "smoke screen." I am convinced that Master is disciplining me by being unclear to my vision because I have been weak and undisciplined in an area of my life. 

This is not the first time this has happened, for I had a dream also in which Master was behind a smoke screen and everything and everybody else was clear to my sight.

Master knows this is an impetus for me to try harder to behave so that I may get rid of that smoke screen that I am responsible for!

"Refuse to accept any limiting condition." -- Paramahansa Yogananda

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users