•  

Photo

Prophecies

46 replies to this topic

#1 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:Yoga, Meditation, Martial Arts, Literature, Philosophy, Prose-poetry, Information Technology, Physics, Art, Music, Philology, Physical Culture, Writing, Spirituality, Metaphysics, The Ocean The mountains, Sacred Places, Writing and Travel.

Enjoy the OM sound Darshan at mystical portal.net
    as of 8/14/2007

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:51 PM

This apocalyptic scenario below matches my recurrent dreams of a nuclear holocaust in the middle east and the intervention of extraterrestrials to save the planet from total destruction.

Current events of Iran are pointing more and more towards building nuclear weapons and a future conflict with Israel. the end of the Russian armistice with Putin reviving the old Soviet empire, the growth of the Islamic movement, the consolidation of Venezuela as a communist regime ready to play the nuclear card with Iran. These drastic changes will trigger violent weather, famine and global wars.

At the end of this obscure period darkness will go away for good as the light of God will shine on the four corners of the planet. Then we will witness this world Cycle's maturity and full consolidation of the Dwapara Yuga or new Bronze Age (1700 AD for 2,400 years) as the rennants of kali yuga dies completely.

"Tibetan Monks are using Remote Viewing to predict the future. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other. Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress. In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war. And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction. "

I also find fascinating the Hopi Tribe prophecy below:

http://2012wiki.com/...pi_Civilization

Posted Image

#2 Mahavir_

Mahavir_
  • Members+
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:01 PM

Good quote SoG. Ive been reading a fair bit about various prophecies of 2012 too. This site has info about a good number of them: http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/

Interesting times ahead. I wonder if the extraterrestrials who might intervene are the same ones Norman Paulsen talks about in The Christ Consciousness; the Builders.

'One who practices pranayama, truly loves all beings.'  ~  Lahiri Mahasaya

#3 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:Yoga, Meditation, Martial Arts, Literature, Philosophy, Prose-poetry, Information Technology, Physics, Art, Music, Philology, Physical Culture, Writing, Spirituality, Metaphysics, The Ocean The mountains, Sacred Places, Writing and Travel.

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

You know as I was typing the message above I thought of you. This Synchronicity theme baffles me! A few days ago I was thinking of a good friend of mine whom I have not heard from him for a very long time. I lost contact with him three years ago and something curious happened: the next day he sent me an email from New Zealand, but not only that, he also lives in the same town's name I reside. :)

I don't know for sure but it seems surreal and close of what Norman wrote in his book. In 1995 I was on a mystical place on the mountains in Chile and I had a very profound experience that changed my life and the concept of space time continuum. There I met a yogini who have had the same type of recurrent dream about these visions. I was also introduced to Agnihotra (अग्निहोत्र) and other Buddhist practices.

At the time these beings were collecting plant seeds for study and preservation... I also met an air force military captain who flew dozens of sorties chasing these strange objects in the Atacama desert from a military airbase during the 1980's.

Posted Image

#4 brygivrob

brygivrob
  • Members+
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:00 PM

Hi All,

Master gave a veiled prediction in AY of WWIII when he called the three world wars "the unholy trinity" that would occur within a century (1913-2013).

In "World Crisis" he says that other countries will stop accepting the US dollar in trade (there is talk right now of that!), and he recommends that we (Americans) keep our money in gov't treasuries and cash (not the bank). And of course, he said to learn to grow our own food, have a few chickens for eggs, make our own clothes, etc.

I have heard from several sources that Brother Bhaktananda said during a service, seemingly out-of-the-blue, that if Earth were ever threatened with nuclear war, extraterrestrials would come to our aid.

And, of course, Daya Mataji has said in the book "Only Love" in the chapter "An Experience with Mahavatar Babaji" that she had a vision of the Earth being enveloped in a cloud of dark evil karma, but later a small light appeared that grew larger and brighter until it drove away the darkness. Two monks have confirmed that she has said we are now in that evil cloud; the light will be God's help coming to humanity through our spiritual efforts. Let's be part of the solution! Let's make a greater effort.

Jai Gurus, Jai Ma

#5 Oceanlvr

Oceanlvr
  • Members+
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Meditation, reading, loving my children, serving the hungry, nature, rivers, ocean, loving!!

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:37 PM

Spirit of Gandhi~

You wrote: "This Synchronicity theme baffles me! A few days ago I was thinking of a good friend of mine whom I have not heard from him for a very long time. I lost contact with him three years ago and something curious happened: the next day he sent me an email from New Zealand, but not only that, he also lives in the same town's name I reside."

I too am experiencing synchronicity and also very keen intuitive insights from time to time, and I know I am not alone. My daughter has talked with me about hers and her friends experiences also. I have heard people from work and customers talk about similar experiences.

I think what disturbs me a little is I am also aware of an unsettling energy at times, but I know when I feel this I must go within and really pray to Master. Many unusual things have happened in our world lately.

#6 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:10 AM

Dear Brbrob,

I was thinking of those SRF predictions you just mentioned. Wonderful! you see the pattern here?.. This is God's love... Predictions are warnings for us to change our ways. Although mass karma bind us, I think the purpose of prophecies are for us to have an opportunity for spiritual growth and for all humanity to change its wicked behaviour or wrong thinking. With our positive thinking we can turn the tide of bad mass karma.

"A World in Transition" and World Crisis are excellent books that answer many of our questions about current and near future events and how to be best prepared for it. Bartering is another wonderful tool we could have to survive this life trial. But for us it is imperative that we keep practicing the Hong Sau and other Kriya techniques and pray constantly for others.

Please, Dear Cosmic lover, when you feel these unsettling energies just attune yourself to Master like I try to do.

To me when we experience Synchronicity we are attuning ourselves to Master's vibrations of love. Things happen for a reason. Climate changes and drastic weather patterns are linked to humanity evil ways due to wrong thoughts. We simply had turned away from prayers and good behaviour in society. We need to get back to God.
The Material world only see a solution to world problems from a materialistic point of view.

Don't let ourselves get caught on the wheel of misfortune but by following the SRF's teachings we may find the ultimate truth to our purpose of living.

Posted Image

#7 Memory

Memory
  • Moderators
  • 7,012 posts
  • Interests:Finding God in all things... great and small.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:40 AM

I have read that just one soul can help change karmic conditions with love and prayer.. let us try a little harder every day seeing all these things may come in the future....to love others and live by the guidelines Master and the great ones have given us to follow. I truly believe that Babaji and Christ are helping to guide mankind... there is a Divine plan.. So let us always do our part.. and pray.. :) :praying: :love:

:pronam:

:pronam: Jai Guru :pronam:

If you unceasingly whisper in your heart to Me.. "Oh my Silent Beloved, speak to me"
I will come to you, My devotee.

#8 little bird

little bird
  • Members+
  • 11,367 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:01 PM

Hi All,

Master gave a veiled prediction in AY of WWIII when he called the three world wars "the unholy trinity" that would occur within a century (1913-2013).

In "World Crisis" he says that other countries will stop accepting the US dollar in trade (there is talk right now of that!), and he recommends that we (Americans) keep our money in gov't treasuries and cash (not the bank). And of course, he said to learn to grow our own food, have a few chickens for eggs, make our own clothes, etc.

I have heard from several sources that Brother Bhaktananda said during a service, seemingly out-of-the-blue, that if Earth were ever threatened with nuclear war, extraterrestrials would come to our aid.

And, of course, Daya Mataji has said in the book "Only Love" in the chapter "An Experience with Mahavatar Babaji" that she had a vision of the Earth being enveloped in a cloud of dark evil karma, but later a small light appeared that grew larger and brighter until it drove away the darkness. Two monks have confirmed that she has said we are now in that evil cloud; the light will be God's help coming to humanity through our spiritual efforts. Let's be part of the solution! Let's make a greater effort.

Jai Gurus, Jai Ma

Thanks for the post. I think we are wise to remember prophetic words of our Master and monastics in order to prepare ourselves more fervently through the inner peace of meditation, and prayer for the world, and also to take practical measures for ourselves.

As you may know, in the third angelic vision of George Washington (excerpts of which are cited in Master's Gita) there are mentioned legions of white spirits which descend to turn the tide...

idl :love:

"May Thy Love shine forever on the sanctuary of our devotion, and may we be able to awaken Thy Love in all hearts."

"Only Love can take my place." Master

"Love one another." Christ

#9 Mahavir_

Mahavir_
  • Members+
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:03 PM

You know as I was typing the message above I thought of you. This Synchronicity theme baffles me! A few days ago I was thinking of a good friend of mine whom I have not heard from him for a very long time. I lost contact with him three years ago and something curious happened: the next day he sent me an email from New Zealand, but not only that, he also lives in the same town's name I reside. :)

I don't know for sure but it seems surreal and close of what Norman wrote in his book. In 1995 I was on a mystical place on the mountains in Chile and I had a very profound experience that changed my life and the concept of space time continuum. There I met a yogini who have had the same type of recurrent dream about these visions. I was also introduced to Agnihotra (अग्निहोत्र) and other Buddhist practices.

At the time these beings were collecting plant seeds for study and preservation... I also met an air force military captain who flew dozens of sorties chasing these strange objects in the Atacama desert from a military airbase during the 1980's.

;) With those psychic gifts of yours im not surprised but yes, synchronicities seem to be occuring more and more often. Synchronicities on a mass scale, it appears, will be more frequent between now and 2012. One page i read from said that the effect will be ever more intense as the countdown to dec 2012 progresses, with a major increase in the perception of oneness in consciousness, like a quantum leap, in the last hours and minutes of the countdown. Itll be like a peak experience the world over and things will shift significantly at that very moment.

Did you happen to meet an shamans in Sth America too? Many of them also speak of 2012 prophecies.

I remember from Norm's book there were many different types of ET's, some not benevolent. The Builders were christ conscious and had ships of light called Mu's which changed colours through the light spectrum depending on which frequency of vibration they were operating at. There have been encounters by many people of these particular UFO's and they also seem to be the ones that can read your thought processes at a distance.

Wouldnt it be something the moment something like that happens, where its televised throughout the world how an ET ship averted a nuclear war. People in many places would suddenly shift focus to the fact we are not alone in the universe and that there is now proof and it would begin more of a global community feeling. I wonder to what extend the ET intervention would go. The lead up to 2012 is going to have a certain amount of excitement! I feel like i did as a 6 year old when i waited all night for a visit from my ET mothership :D.

#10 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:18 AM

Synchronicity along with Deja VU makes me think of being nothing but a robot lacking freewill. We think we have total freedom, but as Master said we are driven unconsciously by hard ingrained habits from the past. This is why the spiritual path is like a razor's edge and difficult to thread.

Did you happen to meet an shamans in Sth America too? Many of them also speak of 2012 prophecies.

No, but I 've met there some interesting spiritual people prior to having first Kriya Initiation. I had a very beautiful and surprising kundalini experience there that changed my life and it was due to Disksha shared by this being... If I make the time, I will scan some pictures from the site. the pictures with the flowers and valley above are images from there that I found by google search engine. I have not scanned the pictures myself because I don't want to show my face :) I never liked attention to myself... You will also would be surprised how educated these people are, they speak the British tongue and Deutsch. for example where I was there was no TV, Radio or internet, but solar pure energy. :) The food was Octo-Lacto Vegetarian, imagine abundant fresh fruits and vegetables. The air was so pure that after washing clothes they would have the sweet smell of Eucalyptus perfume.

I remember from Norm's book there were many different types of ET's, some not benevolent. The Builders were Christ conscious and had ships of light called Mu's which changed colours through the light spectrum depending on which frequency of vibration they were operating at. There have been encounters by many people of these particular UFO's and they also seem to be the ones that can read your thought processes at a distance.

you know, If I have read that book including Autobiography of a Yogi without having direct experiences of that nature I wouldn't believe it a word of it. you may be surprised how skeptical my mind is... My first experience of these UFOs took place on the fall of 1979. Since then, I have had three more encounters of that sort. In fact I met a Yogacharia once , who has had the similar experiences and I also had a very wonderful conversation with a well known monk in the Ashram confirming these ETs sightings. Given the nature of this public boards I would never share details of these experiences that are so sacred to me or mention the names of the parties involved out of respect.

[i]Wouldnt it be something the moment something like that happens where its televised throughout the world how an ET ship averted a nuclear war People in many places would suddenly shift focus to the fact we are not alone in the universe and that there is now proof and it would begin more of a global community feeling I wonder to what extend the ET intervention would go The lead up to 2012 is going to have a certain amount of excitement#33 I feel like i did as a 6 year old when i waited all night for a visit from my ET mothership D
quote--><span style="color:#9932CCiWouldnt it be something the moment something like that happens where its televised throughout the world how an ET ship averted a nuclear war People in many places would suddenly shift focus to the fact we are not alone in the universe and that there is now proof and it would begin more of a global community feeling I wonder to what extend the ET intervention would go The lead up to 2012 is going to have a certain amount of excitement#33 I feel like i did as a 6 year old when i waited all night for a visit from my ET mothership D
quote"></i>

There is a big risk associated with having full disclosure of these scenarios. Think for a moment of hysteria, disbelieve and mass suicide. Besides that if we we ever witness such nuclear exchange, electromagnetic induction fields will prevent TV or radio transmissions from occurring.

Now that you try to describe those crystalline crafts, there is also a high advanced technology capable of projecting 3-d objects similar to holograms unto the ground.

I agree with Memory that prayers and practice of Kriya yoga will help to avoid this bad karma hanging over us. And if you read Sri Daya Mata's vision of Babaji there is hope at the end of this dark period.

Let us not forget that we are living an interesting Yuga as foretold by Sri Yukteswar...

Jai Guru

Picture of remote area...

Posted Image

#11 Stargazer

Stargazer
  • Members+
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:25 PM

I can't wait for 2012! On second thought - yes I can. I will be 80 then, if still here! :D :love: Stargz.
Make life an enjoyable experience of the soul.

[This] evenmindedness, when maintained by regular deep meditation, removes the boredom, disappointment, and sorrow from everyday life, making it instead a very interesting and enjoyable experience of the soul.

Paramahansa Yogananda in "Inner Peace" page 13.

#12 vpn

vpn
  • Members+
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Left with only one interest. Securing God.

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

You know what SoG, I just glanced through this thread, hoping to come back later tonight to read it thoroughly. But as I scrolled down and briefly read the replies of the others and viewed the images you posted, my Point Between The Eyebrows began throbbing. From previous experience, this happens to me only when I hear or see something that is true. Some Hindus are saying that the last avatar of Vishnu- called Kalki, who will ride a white horse- will appear in 2012. I can hardly wait to come back tonight and carefully read what you have written SoG. Thanks for the post; and the images are really outstanding.
OM
vpn

#13 Mahavir_

Mahavir_
  • Members+
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:30 AM

Synchronicity along with Deja VU makes me think of being nothing but a robot lacking freewill. We think we have total freedom, but as Master said we are driven unconsciously by hard ingrained habits from the past. This is why the spiritual path is like a razor's edge and difficult to thread.

I always think of synchronicity as the interplay of souls in oneness in Consciousness. Karmic circumstances are just one factor of it.

No, but I 've met there some interesting spiritual people prior to having first Kriya Initiation. I had a very beautiful and surprising kundalini experience there that changed my life and it was due to Disksha shared by this being... If I make the time, I will scan some pictures from the site. the pictures with the flowers and valley above are images from there that I found by google search engine. I have not scanned the pictures myself because I don't want to show my face :) I never liked attention to myself... You will also would be surprised how educated these people are, they speak the British tongue and Deutsch. for example where I was there was no TV, Radio or internet, but solar pure energy. :) The food was Octo-Lacto Vegetarian, imagine abundant fresh fruits and vegetables. The air was so pure that after washing clothes they would have the sweet smell of Eucalyptus perfume.

Where abouts was this? The pictures are indeed very nice. Looks and sounds like an ideal place to live.

I remember from Norm's book there were many different types of ET's, some not benevolent. The Builders were Christ conscious and had ships of light called Mu's which changed colours through the light spectrum depending on which frequency of vibration they were operating at. There have been encounters by many people of these particular UFO's and they also seem to be the ones that can read your thought processes at a distance.

you know, If I have read that book including Autobiography of a Yogi without having direct experiences of that nature I wouldn't believe it a word of it. you may be surprised how skeptical my mind is... My first experience of these UFOs took place on the fall of 1979. Since then, I have had three more encounters of that sort. In fact I met a Yogacharia once , who has had the similar experiences and I also had a very wonderful conversation with a well known monk in the Ashram confirming these ETs sightings. Given the nature of this public boards I would never share details of these experiences that are so sacred to me or mention the names of the parties involved out of respect.

Thats of course completely understandable.

Wouldnt it be something the moment something like that happens where its televised throughout the world how an ET ship averted a nuclear war People in many places would suddenly shift focus to the fact we are not alone in the universe and that there is now proof and it would begin more of a global community feeling I wonder to what extend the ET intervention would go The lead up to 2012 is going to have a certain amount of excitement#33 I feel like i did as a 6 year old when i waited all night for a visit from my ET mothership D
quote--><span style="color:#9932CCiWouldnt it be something the moment something like that happens where its televised throughout the world how an ET ship averted a nuclear war People in many places would suddenly shift focus to the fact we are not alone in the universe and that there is now proof and it would begin more of a global community feeling I wonder to what extend the ET intervention would go The lead up to 2012 is going to have a certain amount of excitement#33 I feel like i did as a 6 year old when i waited all night for a visit from my ET mothership D
quote"><

There is a big risk associated with having full disclosure of these scenarios. Think for a moment of hysteria, disbelieve and mass suicide. Besides that if we we ever witness such nuclear exchange, electromagnetic induction fields will prevent TV or radio transmissions from occurring.

Yes i can see how that might happen. But the scare it would put into many people might just be the thing that convinces them we are a global community that needs to co operate since we are not the only ones in the universe. Im thinking it would not require the disclosure or non disclosure of ET's by governments but that the ET's may reveal themselves to us by mass sightings. I had a dream about this just the other night and it was very real and lucid. The skies were lit up with giant ships accelerating like shooting stars so that their reality was undeniable to people on the ground.

Now that you try to describe those crystalline crafts, there is also a high advanced technology capable of projecting 3-d objects similar to holograms unto the ground.

As in crop circles?

I agree with Memory that prayers and practice of Kriya yoga will help to avoid this bad karma hanging over us. And if you read Sri Daya Mata's vision of Babaji there is hope at the end of this dark period.

Let us not forget that we are living an interesting Yuga as foretold by Sri Yukteswar...

Jai Guru

#14 mccoy

mccoy
  • Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:02 AM

I remain a little skeptic about the ET's issue.

Paulsen wrote at lenght on it but nobody ensures us he was still attuned to Master when he did it.

Master did not write on the issue.

Even if ET's were around us, it is exactly the same as if they weren't.

Why not to give to us some form of clean energy which would save us the prophecied disaster?

Why do not share with us medicines and remedies for cancer?

If they chose to be beholders they are of no use to me and to humankind.
And why should they choose to go out in tehy clear after millennia of incognito behaviour? Would they miss the specimen to observe?

Besides, prophecies very often turn out to be false.

I'll keep updated just in case, though.

#15 Austin

Austin
  • Members+
  • 2,673 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Vedic Astrology and devotion to Guruji

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:19 AM

Is prophesy an inevitability? I cannot deny myself that there are event going on in the world that are strikingly similar to what has been prophesied for this time period. I have noticed myself as well that people are getting more and more restless around me, or maybe I'm just getting more peaceful :lol: . I think we all need to pray as hard as we can for the smoothest possible transition. I do not think Karma can be erased, but it can be changed.

IDF
Austin

#16 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

campingalmazen3.jpg

[quote name='Mahavir_' date='Nov 26 2007, 06:30 AM' post='88761']

I always think of synchronicity as the interplay of souls in oneness in Consciousness. Karmic circumstances are just one factor of it.

yes indeed...

Where abouts was this? The pictures are indeed very nice. Looks and sounds like an ideal place to live.

It is called "El Valle del Elqui", region six, in the Andes mountains, in Chile.

The ones that I have always seen are bright orange in colour.

Thats of course completely understandable.

Wouldnt it be something the moment something like that happens where its televised throughout the world how an ET ship averted a nuclear war People in many places would suddenly shift focus to the fact we are not alone in the universe and that there is now proof and it would begin more of a global community feeling I wonder to what extend the ET intervention would go The lead up to 2012 is going to have a certain amount of excitement#33 I feel like i did as a 6 year old when i waited all night for a visit from my ET mothership D
quote"><

The experience is more like an spiritual ecstasy.

Yes i can see how that might happen. But the scare it would put into many people might just be the thing that convinces them we are a global community that needs to co operate since we are not the only ones in the universe. Im thinking it would not require the disclosure or non disclosure of ET's by governments but that the ET's may reveal themselves to us by mass sightings. I had a dream about this just the other night and it was very real and lucid. The skies were lit up with giant ships accelerating like shooting stars so that their reality was undeniable to people on the ground.

It is more like that, bright white lights, like shooting stars.

As in crop circles?

I mean like 3d objects projections, but they seem so real

#17 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

hpim1828.jpg

In 1999 I had enough money to buy this piece of property on the mountains but I waited too long and by the year 2000 I lost the money in the market. My idea was to secure this property and have it available for spiritual yogi retreat . This site had already three cabins with solar energy, hot water and fruit trees, a gorgeous place in paradise. Most of the communities when I went there were esoteric colonies and the people were very secretive about their practices.

You know what SoG, I just glanced through this thread, hoping to come back later tonight to read it thoroughly. But as I scrolled down and briefly read the replies of the others and viewed the images you posted, my Point Between The Eyebrows began throbbing. From previous experience, this happens to me only when I hear or see something that is true. Some Hindus are saying that the last avatar of Vishnu- called Kalki, who will ride a white horse- will appear in 2012. I can hardly wait to come back tonight and carefully read what you have written SoG. Thanks for the post; and the images are really outstanding.
OM
vpn

#18 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

hpim1809.jpg

There are very strong ley-lines or meridians in this area. And there is also a vortex or center called the sun-temple. This is is very significant energetic site, it vibrates for miles... I see that you are able to tune in by looking at the images. I'm going to take a picture of some quartz rocks that I collected there and scan their images and then I have them posted here for you to see.

These stones possess healing energies...

There is an important parallel that crosses here: the 30th parallel south and if you have access to a Globe look at the countries that this line crosses. I give you a hint the 30th parallel North crosses the Great Pyramid in the Giza plateau. For more details go here: http://en.wikipedia...._parallel_north . One thing you would notice is that the ancient sacred sites, including the holy land is under the influence of this 30th parallel... now hold this thought: most of the important geographic objects lin mars like the Cydonia Valley , the famous face of Mars, the pyramids and ancient river valleys are on 30th Parallel North ...

The 30th parallel on the southern hemisphere affects Chile, Brasil, Paraguay, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Bostwana, Namibia, Mozambique and it also influences South Africa,Madagascar and Australia (keep this in mind because these energies were dormant until the 1970's on the southern hemisphere) Now what we see is the reverse as these energies shifted toward the south. In fact the 30th north parallel crosses the city of New Orleans.

The center of this earth chakra is located in the heart of this valley and in one of the mountains... Now based on this information and the one I emailed you will give you a better idea of what we have here.

To view this countries click on the globe map here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_map and double click on zoom tool

OM
vpn

#19 Mahavir_

Mahavir_
  • Members+
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:53 PM

Thats interesting you said they are orange. Norm Paulsen said they a generally orange coloured when still or hovering slowly, changing colour only as they accelerate through dimensions of mass density.

Very beautiful place in the mountains you showed in the photos. I checked the atlas and where i live in Perth Western Australia isnt far from the southern 30 degree latitude. Adelaide, where vpn lives, is even closer.

:lol:

#20 lucknow

lucknow
  • Members+
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

Haha, Stargzy, you can make it to 2012! My mom is 77 and still going strong, she'll make it to 2012, too, and then we'll all see what will happen.

#21 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:46 AM

bvalle1.jpg

Well, that's the one kind I have seen in plain daylight, they were very bright orange, but I was thinking that sunlight may create this shiny effect, but at the same time it is like a fluorescent light and always glowing. I have seen their graceful aerobatic maneuvers and what amazed me is their ability to accelerate and disappear into space. They are also noiseless and as they fly , you hear no sound barrier or noise at all.

I was chatting with a co-worker in my previous job and he told me the story that he saw about five of these flying saucers flying in formation years ago. He lives on a remote area of the country. but he was very afraid to tell me because of his religion faith.

Also bear in mind the radius of influence that emanates north or south of the 30th parallel, so Perth is under its radiation as well. Legend goes that in the early eighties 12 tibetan lamas from Tibet visited this region and marked the spot or center where these telluric current emanate in Elqui. As result of these events drew many colonies of people of diverse beliefs to this region and settled in small communities. This is the year that a small Budhist tibetan Centre named “Karma Chile Teksum Choling” and Centre Dharmadatu were founded. Later on other new age groups join the bandwagon.

The biggest threat nowadays is proliferation of free enterprise and commercialism in this area. This movement died down in the nineties, but now there is a revival of this pharisees threatening the tranquility and spiritual aspirations. i.e. camping, hiking and nature pastime activities.

This region is rich on iron, copper and gold.

Thats interesting you said they are orange. Norm Paulsen said they a generally orange coloured when still or hovering slowly, changing colour only as they accelerate through dimensions of mass density.

Very beautiful place in the mountains you showed in the photos. I checked the atlas and where i live in Perth Western Australia isnt far from the southern 30 degree latitude. Adelaide, where vpn lives, is even closer.

:lol:

#22 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:06 AM

barrioingles.jpg

This is Coquimbo one of the coastal cities near Elqui

I remain a little skeptic about the ET's issue.

Good! don't believe what you see or hear, including the New York Times :lol:

Paulsen wrote at lenght on it but nobody ensures us he was still attuned to Master when he did it.

How could we know the advancement of any soul?

Master did not write on the issue.

Correct! Master wanted us to focus on Meditation and God alone. I just laugh when I visualise Master being a new age teacher, he wouldn't lasted that long. :D
Master was very conservative when it came to conversations about kundalini or other spiritual matters.

Even if ET's were around us, it is exactly the same as if they weren't.

I don't think so...

Why not to give to us some form of clean energy which would save us the prophecied disaster?

Why do not share with us medicines and remedies for cancer?

Why would they? If you were to visit a planet of lower nature you would be very careful of not interfering with their karma and normal evolution.
If in 1960 you would have talked on the media or in a supermarket about Meditation or Yoga they would have thought you were nuts and a heathen or both.

Think how difficult it was for Master in the beginning to build the SRF movement in America.

Besides, prophecies very often turn out to be false.

True, there are many false prophets and doomsayers including politicians.
the purpose of prophecy is for humanity to change its ways. And this has happened in the past.

I'll keep updated just in case, though.

Ha ha

#23 mccoy

mccoy
  • Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:07 PM

SOG,

sorry if I'm playing the sourpuss (is it the right word in the context?), but you know well an opposing voice is not necessarily an unfriendly one.
Just pointing out some critical issues.

until I'll enjoy the benefits coming from the presence of the ET's, I'll keep being indifferent, if not skeptic. Besides, I'm a little disappointed with them, after centuries maybe millennia of observations still they couldn't figure humankind out. At least, they couldn't figure how to help us out, when there is so much need of help. So much for their alleged superiority and intelligence.
Help could be given covertly as well, but apparently there is no help to be expected by those operators of flying saucers.

Master was very conservative when it came to conversations about kundalini or other spiritual matters.

I do not regard the ET's as a spiritual matter, though. Or is it?
They sound like entities unable to help us, or unable to know how to help us , or just unable to do everything else than observing and tinkering with their flying toys. Gross entities, not astral, not necessarily spiritually evolved.

Am I supposed to learn something from such inert beings, so much inert to be reminiscent of pure tamas?

Let's wait until 2012, I may be proven to be very wrong, I don't rule out such possibility, but until then it all sounds so nonsensical to me...

#24 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:39 PM

Not at all Mccoy. I vehemently welcome your opinion :) After all I may the one wrong.

I want to make a clear distinction that I always separate spirituality from individuals. I'm just sharing my personal experience, whether someone believe it or not, it does not really matter. What really matters to me is my love for God and Guru.

As far as this prophecy goes, I believe it when I see it, plain and simple. Of course a little faith won't hurt.

For example I predict that by 2025 mankind will have a permanent lunar base, by 2035 man will set foot on Martian soil and there would be other advanced technologies based on electromagnetism and anti-gravity.

Jai Guru!

#25 Stargazer

Stargazer
  • Members+
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

In the middle of so much evil and natural disasters, already happened and threatening in the future, no wonder so many now look forward to 2012, based on the Mayan calendar running out, coming to an apex - I now know the story about it! Saw a video and have a book.
The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah, and the Christians for the Second Coming. Our politicians have their own ideas about various dates, where they hope to have accomplished certain things.
My oldest girlfriend was very disappointed last year, when she did not get raptured up, bodily, to the skies.
Funny concept - going up like a rocket - to where? Why not leave the body behind?
Only the dissatisfied could look forward to doomsday. The happy ones would rather things stayed the same. :love: Stargz.
Make life an enjoyable experience of the soul.

[This] evenmindedness, when maintained by regular deep meditation, removes the boredom, disappointment, and sorrow from everyday life, making it instead a very interesting and enjoyable experience of the soul.

Paramahansa Yogananda in "Inner Peace" page 13.

#26 a simple student

a simple student
  • Members+
  • 1,785 posts

as of 8/14/2007

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:55 PM

bvalle2.jpg

There is some raw footage here of live UFOs captured by NASA:

#27 Irihapeti

Irihapeti
  • Members+
  • 5,328 posts
  • Interests:SRF meditation family animals gardening walking cycling<br />motorbike pillion riding

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:03 AM

Really feel that the ET's do actually help us but it is done very subtly as it wouldn't do if we were shown everything its like what God wants for us to do much for ourselves. Am sure they aren't here to harm us as why would a much higher evolved planet really want with a lower one. When one thinks of all the disasters and catastrophies that have been they could have been worse and this is where maybe these ET's do sort things out and perhaps why the world is still going strong. Could be that God is using them to help us and to guide us. Just my funny little thoughts. God Bless you all. In Divine Friendship and Love. :pronam: :love: PS. Those are beautiful pictures the colours are so wonderful, great photography.
I am fearless; I am made of the substance of God. I am a spark of the Fire of Spirit. I am an atom of the Cosmic Flame. I am a cell of the vast universal body of the Father. "I and my Father are One." - Paramahansa Yogananda

#28 Benedict

Benedict
  • Members+
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:46 AM

Only the dissatisfied could look forward to doomsday. The happy ones would rather things stayed the same. love.gif

Wonderfully profound!! :love: :love: :D

#29 Mahavir_

Mahavir_
  • Members+
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:34 AM

I think the thing about the ET's is, there are different types of them. Some, like the allies of the fallen Builders (Nephilim) who are reptilian (Anunnaki) and masquerade as the most commonly experienced abductor types, the greys, are definitely not benevolent. They feed on the fear and emotion of humans. You can experience them and who they really are (humanoid reptilians) behind the mask if you learn to travel in the astral body.

The really benevolent ET's are the Builders (Elohim) who incarnate as human beings and bring us knowledge and revelation. Conversely, their fallen brothers, the Nephilim, also influence humanity all the time by projecting the influence of evil into the ether which humans can tune into and express. The history of the Builders and the Nephilim and their interactions with us since the dawn of humanity are related by Norman in his book The Christ Consciousness.

#30 Sanatana Ananda

Sanatana Ananda
  • Members+
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:GOD<br /><br />WHO AM I?

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:15 AM

On a good note, I won't have to worry about my bills in 5 years. Free at last! Free at last!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users